This week on the EXP Podcast, Scott and I discuss Scribblenauts, an upcoming game from 5th Cell. In an interview, the studio's creative director Jeremiah Slaczka makes some pretty big claims we are hesitant to believe. According to Jeremiah, his creation is limited only by your imagination. If the game can live up to its promise, Scribblenauts can have some major repercussions.
If you haven't seen the Scribblenauts preview, you can find the original article in the show notes below. We encourage any feedback. Also, I apologize for the tone of my voice and any sniffles you might have heard. Apparently I had snorted a cat earlier in the day.
- Subscribe to the EXP Podcast via iTunes here.
- Listen to the podcast in your browser by left-clicking the title. Or, right-click and select "save as link" to download the show in MP3 format.
- Subscribe to this podcast and EXP's written content with the RSS link on the right.
- Run time: 23m 33s
- Preview and interview courtesy of IGN.
- As always, music provided by Brad Sucks.