Krystian Majewski back to the show! Krystian is designer of Trauma, an independent game that blends puzzle solving, exploration, and interactive storytelling.
We discuss the Trauma's development process and ask Krystian about his approach to game design. We also find time to talk about everything from urban exploration to Lego robots, and we find out whether Krystian ended up with "Katherine" or "Catherine."
Unsurprisingly, we had a great time talking with Krystian and we hope you enjoy the conversation as well. Be sure to check out the links in the show notes if you're interested in Trauma, as well as Krystian's many other projects. Thanks again to Krystian, and to you all for listening!
To listen to the podcast:
- Subscribe to the EXP Podcast via iTunes here. Additionally, here is the stand-alone feed.
- Listen to the podcast in your browser by left-clicking here. Or, right-click and select "save as link" to download the show in MP3 format.
- Subscribe to this podcast and EXP's written content with the RSS link on the right.
- Run time: 1 hr 04 min 17 sec
- The Official Website of Trauma
- Krystian's writing on Game Design Scrapbook and Game Design Reviews
- The Monster Hunter Podcast on Social Dissonance
- Krystian's Design Portfolio Website
- Music provided by Brad Sucks