Wednesday, February 9, 2011
- Does does historical nostalgia manifest itself in video games?
- Do game makers have an obligation to accurately portray history?
- What are the narrative confines of heroic mythologies in games?
To listen to the podcast:
- Subscribe to the EXP Podcast via iTunes here. Additionally, here is the stand-alone feed.
- Listen to the podcast in your browser by left-clicking the title. Or, right-click and select "save as link" to download the show in MP3 format.
- Subscribe to this podcast and EXP's written content with the RSS link on the right.
- Run time: 64 min 13 sec
- "Russia wants to ban Cold War villains from games," by Shaun Walker via The Independent
- Video Games and Human Values Initiative
- Living Epic
- Play The Past
- Music provided by Brad Sucks