Wednesday, March 14, 2012
EXP Podcast #163: GDC Highlights 2012
To listen to the podcast:
- Subscribe to the EXP Podcast via iTunes here. Additionally, here is the stand-alone feed.
- Listen to the podcast in your browser by left-clicking here. Or, right-click and select "save as link" to download the show in MP3 format.
- Subscribe to this podcast and EXP's written content with the RSS link on the right.
- Run time: 38 min 42 sec
- "Witcher developer CD Projekt Red abandons DRM for future releases," by Eric Caoili via Gamasutra
- "GDC 2012: 'Don't underprice your mobile product' - Cave COO," by Kris Graft via Gamasutra
- "GDC 2012: Humor, meaning, cooperation and ambition: the microtalks," by Leigh Alexander via Gamasutra
- "GDC 2012: Portal 2: Making a sequel to a 'perfect' game," by Tom Curtis via Gamasutra
- Music provided by Brad Sucks