|Escape from the Mysterious Room|
by SCRAP Entertainment
From cars, to closets, to art spaces in Japan town, Escape the Room puzzles create a unique experience by hiding mystery behind the seemingly mundane, all in close proximity. Join this week on the podcast while Scott, myself, and a few guests, explore the design and appreciation of room escape games.
To listen to the show:
- Subscribe to the EXP Podcast via iTunes.
- Find the show on Stitcher.
- Here's the show's stand-alone feed.
- Listen to the podcast in your browser by left-clicking here. Or, right-click and select "save as link" to download the show in MP3 format.
- Subscribe to this podcast and EXP's written content with the RSS link on the right.
- Runtime: 1 hour 7 mins 12 secs
- Submachine Series by Mateusz Skutnik.
- Real Escape Game is produced by SCRAP Entertainment
- Music by The Underscore Orkestra, Kevin MacLeod, and Latché Swing.