Wednesday, April 28, 2010
We have reached the lands of the Gods, gazed upon their infinite knowledge, and returned with another enlightening podcast. This week, Scott and I eagerly delve into God of War III, the final installment (maybe) in the epic Kratos trilogy. Join us this week to discuss the game's new features, the design of Olympus, fun with fleeces, over-the-top aesthetics, and the brilliance of thematic consistency. Comments are encouraged and appreciated.
- How well does God of War III carry the torch from the first two titles in the series?
- Should this game be the last in the franchise? Is this content all tapped out?
- What are your thoughts on the game over all?
To listen to the podcast:
- Subscribe to the EXP Podcast via iTunes here. Additionally, here is the stand-alone feed.
- Listen to the podcast in your browser by left-clicking the title. Or, right-click and select "save as link" to download the show in MP3 format.
- Subscribe to this podcast and EXP's written content with the RSS link on the right.
- Run time: 44 min 23 sec
- "Time for God of War to Call It Quits," by Chris Kohler via Wired
- Music provided by Brad Sucks