Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Some discussion starters:
- Is there a way to balance the impulse to create a unified world that avoids becoming repetitive? Are Dead Space's sterile hallways a liability or a strength?
- How does Dead Space relate to other survival horror games?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of revisiting or playing an original game before its sequel? For those of you who have already played Dead Space 2, how did your knowledge (or lack thereof) with the original affect your experience?
To listen to the podcast:
- Subscribe to the EXP Podcast via iTunes here. Additionally, here is the stand-alone feed.
- Listen to the podcast in your browser by left-clicking the title. Or, right-click and select "save as link" to download the show in MP3 format.
- Subscribe to this podcast and EXP's written content with the RSS link on the right.
- Run time: 41 min 07 sec
- "Review: Dead Space's Uniquely Familiar Feel," by Scott Juster, via Experience Points
- "The Real Monster," by Scott Juster, via Experience Points
- Music provided by Brad Sucks