Wednesday, March 23, 2011
EXP Podcast #122: The Selfish Podcast
Some discussion starters:
-What sort of reactions do you receive when you share your gaming interests with strangers?
- Can social/casual games bridge the gap between self-identified gamers and non-gamers?
- How do we handle concerns about the ethic of the hobby and the gaming industry?
To listen to the podcast:
- Subscribe to the EXP Podcast via iTunes here. Additionally, here is the stand-alone feed.
- Listen to the podcast in your browser by left-clicking here. Or, right-click and select "save as link" to download the show in MP3 format.
- Subscribe to this podcast and EXP's written content with the RSS link on the right.
- Run time: 30 min 27 sec
- "Are Gamers Selfish?," by Michelle Baldwin via Pioneer Project
- Music provided by Brad Sucks