|Dark Souls in a nutshell.|
- Subscribe to the EXP Podcast via iTunes
- Find the show on Stitcher
- Here's the show's stand-alone feed
- Listen to the podcast in your browser by left-clicking here. Or, right-click and select "save as link" to download the show in MP3 format.
- Subscribe to this podcast and EXP's written content with the RSS link on the right.
- Runtime: 33 min 04 sec
- "Why do games like Dark Souls become geek status symbols?," by Matt Gerardi & Drew Toal via AV Club
- "Android Netrunner - The Game Designer's Game," by Krystian Majewski via Game Design Scrapbook
- "Playing Dark Souls: Desperate Acts and Our Shared Humanity," by Jorge Albor via PopMatters
- Music by: Brad Sucks