Supergiant Games released Bastion on XBLA back in 2011, but many players, including Scott, only recently had a chance to play the award-winning game when it joined other stellar works in the Humble Indie Bundle. This week on the podcast, Scott and I revisit one of my favorite games of 2011. Join us while we discuss what makes the game so special and the best way to bring the story to a powerful conclusion. As always, let us know your thoughts on the game in the comments section below.
To listen to the podcast:
- Subscribe to the EXP Podcast via iTunes here. Additionally, here is the stand-alone feed.
- Listen to the podcast in your browser by left-clicking here. Or, right-click and select "save as link" to download the show in MP3 format.
- Subscribe to this podcast and EXP's written content with the RSS link on the right.
- Run time: 35 min 38 sec
- Interview with Darren Korb via Top Score with Emily Reese
- Music by Darren Korb via the Bastion Soundtrack