an earlier podcast, but now one of us has some familiarity with the look and feel of the exhibit. Join us on this week's podcast as we talk about modern art, cross-generational sharing, and the pleasure of being a tour guide. As always, we encourage you to leave your thoughts on the exhibit and the future of games in museums in the comments section below. To listen to the podcast:
- Subscribe to the EXP Podcast via iTunes here. Additionally, here is the stand-alone feed.
- Listen to the podcast in your browser by left-clicking here. Or, right-click and select "save as link" to download the show in MP3 format.
- Subscribe to this podcast and EXP's written content with the RSS link on the right.
- Run time: 40 min 04 sec
- "The Art of Video Games," an exhibition at the Smithsonian American Art Museum
- For more thoughts, see "E is for Everyone" by Richard Clark via Unwinnable
- Music provided by Brad Sucks